Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, August 20


And the horoscope reads:

The Bottom Line
There is no room for any doubt today -- just trust your instincts and keep going!

In Detail
You have many options right now, which is undeniably a good thing. But with so many opportunities comes a high potential for confusion, which could be paralyzing if you don't approach it wisely. Going back and forth between options (and trying each of them on for size) may turn out to be a waste of your precious time. You need to trust your instincts today, and commit to one path. There is no room for self-doubt or dithering today -- just keep going!

Hmm.

In other news, hi, I'm fine and alive and being kept busy at work. I will be residing in rasa sentosa resort for a couple of days next week so I'm quite looking forward to that. It's like a mini trip away from home with my coworkers!

Anyway I am on the brink of explosion for eating too much: finishing my meal before my friends have even gotten their food, and then polishing off someone else's meal because she can't finish it.

Okay, stomach, is, pain, like, hell.
Time to crash.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New